|Pelican Beach - South Water Caye|
"If you want to unwind, snorkel a bit, kayak a little, fish some, hammock a lot, and fall asleep to the gentle sound of the waves coming ashore - this is the place!"
This idyllic private island 15 acres in size, is one of the few islands off Belize that sit right atop the barrier reef. Our island resort is located on 3 1/2 acres on the southern end of the island where step off our beach and snorkel amongst coral and brightly colored fish.Relax and enjoy the natural beauty surrounding you:
- Catching the cool trade winds and with verandas positioned to see sunrise and sunset, our comfortable Belizean styled wooden cottages are named after resident bird species.
- Spacious rooms overlooking the reef crest in the main lodge are perfect for family and small groups.
- Meals come with generous portions of local dishes and are served on our outdoor deck with light snacks and fruit juices always available.
- Cold juices, hot drinks, local beer, wine and a full stocked bar are our bartender's tools to fix your tropical delight!
- Hammocks and lounge chairs await on your porch, on the beach and scattered throughout the property - "Hammock testing is an activity!"
- Snorkel from the beach (try our guided night snorkel!), take an island hopping boat tour, scuba-dive, sunbathe, kayak, or do nothing at all.
Our atmosphere is down-to-earth and unpretentious. Without frills but with all the amenities for your comfort - no need to wear makeup, dress up for dinner, carry around your wallet, or even remember when mealtimes are (eat when you’re hungry!!).
All the reservations and administration for this property are handled at our Dangriga location, leaving our staff free to concentrate 100% of their energy on making your stay a peaceful, enjoyable and memorable one.