Pelican Beach Resort
"Be thrilled by the adventure, refreshed by the natural beauty, and delighted by our hospitality."
With architecture reminiscent of Belize's colonial past, colorful tropical gardens, sprawling verandas, and shaded dockside palapas, Pelican Beach Resort - Dangriga is filled with old world charm.
- Stay in spacious and comfortable rooms with air-conditioning or ceiling fans, offering private seaside verandas and delicious trade winds.
- Enjoy Images of Belize - A gallery by renowned Belizean nature photographer, Tony Rath.
- Observe walls adorned with the early artwork of local Garifuna artists Benjamin Nicholas and Pen Cayetano
- Dine outdoors at the Coconuts Grill, Bar and Coffee Shop, where the menu is flavored with the spices of the diverse cultures that make up Belize. “Fish in coconut milk”, “spicy curry”, “fried jacks” and “tortillas and beans” appear on the menu while “Garifuna Gyal” and “The Pelican's Sunrise” are bartender favorites.
- Host a meeting at the Coconut Palm event facilities, where we cater easily and privately for groups from 10 to 150. Meet in air-conditioned comfort with all the amenities, and with the added bonus of an adjoining deck and bar overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
We're located on the north end of Dangriga, right on the beach and only a few minutes from the Dangriga airstrip.