|Drums, Orchids & Angelfish - 5 days/4 nights|
An “award-winning tour” if ever there was one! – the UNESCO recognized Garifuna culture, the world’s first jaguar reserve, the best hot sauce every made and Belize’s largest marine reserve – in one vacation!
- Meet & Greet in Dangriga
- 4 nights Dangriga seaview a/c room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Dangriga Town tour – Garifuna museum, drum and doll-maker, world famous – Marie Sharp’s habanero pepper factory
- Day tour to Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Snorkeling Day tour to South Water Caye
- Complimentary kayak usage
- Applicable site fees
Nov. 15th, 2013 – May 15th, 2014
2 people $875USD /person based on dbl occ.
May 16th, 2013 – Nov. 14th, 2013
2 people $850USD /person based on dbl occ.